Throughout UK, Ireland & Europe.
BOG MATS & CRANE MATS
FEATURES & BENEFITS OF BOG MATS AND CRANE MATS
Features and Benefits of using Hardwood Bog Mats and Crane Mats for access and ground works.
Bog mats and Crane mats are laid very quickly and easily, utilising existing lifting machinery on site to lift and place the mats into position, without the necessity to join the mats together.
The mats create an ideal platform under heavy cranes when they are in operation, protecting the ground from the impact of these larger machines. When the mats are laid to construct a platform or access pad, plant and vehicles carrying heavy loads can travel on them effortlessly.
- Protects grounds and underground services from damage
- Provides secure access for Plant, Machinery & Vehicles over soft ground
- Limits impact on the environment
- Our Hardwood Timber is environmentally friendly, and from sustainable sources
- Easy to stack, transport and offload
- Existing machinery on site can be utilised to manoeuvre the mats therefore reducing on site costs
- Quick and easy to install, they have lifting eyes provided as standard; simply lift and place the mats into position, no need to fix mats together as due to their heavy weight they simply stay in place once laid
- Very durable, can last many years
- Different sizes available to suit different applications.
- Heavy weight load capacities up to 250 tonnes
We can't be beaten
Our News & Articles
Contact the Bog Mat experts today.