Our 40+ years’ experience and trusted reputation in the UK and European markets makes Birketts Bogmats a leading supplier and your 1st choice provider of Hardwood Timber Access Mats.
Bog Mats & Timber Access Solutions
for UK, Irish & Global Projects
Over 40 years’ experience underpins Birkett Bogmats’ trusted reputation in the UK and global markets. As a major supplier of timber access mats, or bog and crane mats, as they are also known, we are a British business, exporting all around the world.
Birkett Bogmats focuses on providing clients with the best quality mats available, but at a value-for-money price. With this formula being underpinned by Birkett Bogmats’ unswerving commitment to customer service, it is no surprise that the company has become one of the UK and Europe’s leading bog mat and crane mat suppliers.
Our tough hardwood bog mat, weighing between 300 and 1200 kg, dependent on size, has proved itself time and again and is a massive asset at construction sites, civil engineering works and pipeline projects. These, along with solar farms, energy plants and bridging works, are its day-to-day environments, but our bog mats and crane mats have also been used at projects as prestigious as the London Olympics stadium and equestrian venue.
Whether the rationale for use is to support cranes & heavy plant on soft ground, provide an even surface, protect the environment, or provide a jetty or temporary access across water, our reliable timber bog mats and crane mats excel. With our strong focus on customer service & our ability to project manage the haulage and logistical process, to get our bog mats to your site, wherever you operate, it is little wonder we win multi-million-pound contracts and send our mats to locations as far-flung as New Caledonia and Ukraine. Well-known international companies are increasingly turning to us, and our fast and efficient distribution network enable us to offer global delivery.
Crane & Bog Mat supplier to:
- Oil & Gas
- Nuclear & Power
- Utility Companies
- Construction Industry
- Civil Engineering
- Solar & Wind Farms
- Infrastructure Projects
- Events & Festivals
- Corporate & Private Landowners
Leaders in supplying bog mats to:
- Access Roads
- Temporary Compounds
- Crane Support & Access Pads
- Working Platforms & Tracks
- Road Extensions / Widening
- Bridges & Crossings
- General Land Protection
- Piling, Marine & Jetties
- River & Road Embankment / Stabilisation
Contact the Bog Mat experts today.
Throughout UK, Ireland & Europe.
We can’t be beaten
Our News & Articles
It can be challenging to decide what bog mats to use, and while you are deciding on the size, you need to think about what project they will be used for. The more extended and more narrow sizes are suitable for pedestrian pathways, whereas the more prominent and...read more
Piling is one of the more complex construction challenges, but can be deemed the most appropriate solution in a range of industrial, commercial, and residential projects. The use of the heavy-duty stakes can support the superstructure in a far more effective fashion....read more
Latest Updates: @BirkettsMats
- Birketts Bogmats providing another great solution ..............A corn mill has existed in Sherborne St John since at least 1087. The pond above is fed by three chalk streams that rise in the village. Despite their short journey to the mill wheel, over…https://t.co/W4Sx4UErRz,
- Call us today on +44 (0)1946 863021 and we'll help you work out whether or not bog mats are something your business needs. Call for advice or a quote, we're more than happy to help. #bogmats #cranemats #birketts,
- We've got some special offers listed on our site so take a look at our great offers for your next project. Make sure to call us on 01946 863021 for orders under 20 and over 100. #bogmats #cranemats #birketts https://t.co/3qyrwSwMdU,
Copyright © 2019 Birketts Bogmats Limited. All rights reserved. Company Registration No. 9091258 | VAT no: 190 064 718