Build a BRIDGE – Birkett’s Hardwood timber Bogmats can be used to create quick robust bridges and river crossings
These temporary access mats are fast and easy to lay and create a structure – ideal for temporary bridging of ditches and streams. At 5m x 1m with a variety of thicknesses, they are stable and sturdy.
We recommend obtaining a temporary works design to ensure correct loading based on site requirements.
We supply bog mats for:
- Pipeline contracts – in oil, gas and Utility industry infrastructure projects
- Wind Farms
- Temporary bridges/crane outrigger mats
- Marine and lake projects/piling/jetties
- Construction and civil engineering contracts
- Working platforms and tracks (for stability of cranes and other heavy plant)
- On sites with hard surfaces and underground services requiring protection
- Temporary roadways (for transport or plant)
- Road extensions and widening
- Emergency temporary access routes
- River and road embankments/embankment stabilisation
- Private lanes and access roads
- Private general land protection
- Supporting structures
- Scenarios in which pressure needs to be distributed
Our mats can be purchased or hired and we deliver throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe.