Easy To Order Bogmats
Our bog mats are so easy to order and our friendly sales team are happy to help you with every step. Here are a few guidelines to help you make your order with us even faster and more efficient.
- How many mats do you require ? Our Mats are either 5mx1m or 3mx1m
- What thickness of hardwood timbermats do you require ? 70mm, 100mm 140mm or 200mm are standard stock thickness
- Do the site ground conditions require heavier timber site mats ?
- What Plant/Machinery will be used on the timber access mats ?
- Are the Bogmats to Hire or Purchase ? we can quote you for both
- If Hire is required – what is the estimated hire period ?
- If Purchase – we often have good used mats for sale – ask us for availability
- Do you have a delivery address or postcode to hand ? Collection is also possible!
- Do you require a special delivery vehicle – Hi-ab, Moffat ?
- Do you want the best prices, friendliest sales staff , efficient service ? Then please call US NOW! +44 (0) 1946 863021
We supply bog mats for:
- Pipeline contracts – in oil, gas and Utility industry infrastructure projects
- Wind Farms
- Temporary bridges/crane outrigger mats
- Marine and lake projects/piling/jetties
- Construction and civil engineering contracts
- Working platforms and tracks (for stability of cranes and other heavy plant)
- On sites with hard surfaces and underground services requiring protection
- Temporary roadways (for transport or plant)
- Road extensions and widening
- Emergency temporary access routes
- River and road embankments/embankment stabilisation
- Private lanes and access roads
- Private general land protection
- Supporting structures
- Scenarios in which pressure needs to be distributed
Our mats can be purchased or hired and we deliver throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe.