Our 3m x 1m x 100mm and 3m x 1m x 150mm hardwood mats are ideally used for crane outriggers to form a quick and stable base. Manufactured with two lifting points enabling the mat to be easily lifted into place. Our hardwood crane mats are quick to lay.
Whilst we find that our 3m x 1m crane mats are the most popular for outrigger applications, we are finding that some clients are now using the 5m x1m for crane outrigger mats as an alternative.
Our delivery throughout the UK is fast and our service is second to none. We can generally have our hardwood crane outrigger mats on site the next day. Quick Fast and Stable – Birketts Bogmats supplying Crane Mats throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe
We supply hardwood bog mats for:
- Pipeline contracts – in oil, gas and Utility industry infrastructure projects
- Wind Farms
- Temporary bridges/crane outrigger mats
- Marine and lake projects/piling/jetties
- Construction and civil engineering contracts
- Working platforms and tracks (for stability of cranes and other heavy plant)
- On sites with hard surfaces and underground services requiring protection
- Temporary roadways (for transport or plant)
- Road extensions and widening
- Emergency temporary access routes
- River and road embankments/embankment stabilisation
- Private lanes and access roads
- Private general land protection
- Supporting structures
- Scenarios in which pressure needs to be distributed
Our mats can be purchased or hired and we deliver throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe.
For all your Bogmat requirements – Purchase or Hire
Please call us on +44 (0) 1946 863021
or send an email to [email protected]
Best Prices and Customer Service Guaranteed