Our crane mats are robust and strong and made to last. Our 3m x 1m versions in either 100mm or 150mm thickness are an ideal solution for creating stable bases quickly and easily for crane operations on all kinds of construction sites and environments. Whilst these are the most popular solution, our 5m x 1m outrigger mats are gaining popularity and are a good alternative, especially when covering a larger surface area.
Delivered Europe wide our crane mats are made with two lifting points which enables them to be easily lifted and installed in place meaning you can keep your site running smoothly with little interruption of hassle. In fact, in most cases within the UK our crane mats can be delivered to site and quickly and easily laid the day after being ordered.
Our stable hardwood crane mats can be purchased or rented from us depending on your requirements. We recognise that for some companies, it’s more cost effective to rent and that’s why we offer competitive pricing for whichever scenario meets our customers needs and budget.
What Are Hardwood Crane Mats Used For?
Our durable, hardwood European crane mats provide an ideal solution for temporary platforms and roads, creating a stable platform across which cranes can travel across or work on. All of our timber is sourced from sustainable sources so you can feel confident that you are not causing undue harm to the environment.
As well as providing a base from crane outrigger platforms, our mats can also be used for:
- Wind Farms
- Temporary bridges
- Marine and lake projects/piling/jetties
- Construction and civil engineering contracts
- Working platforms and tracks (for stability of cranes and other heavy plant)
- On sites with hard surfaces and underground services requiring protection
- Temporary roadways (for transport or plant)
- Road extensions and widening
- Emergency temporary access routes
- River and road embankments/embankment stabilisation
- Private lanes and access roads
- Private general land protection
- Supporting structures
- Scenarios in which pressure needs to be distributed
So not only are they strong and robust, they are also incredibly versatile which is why many of our customers opt to buy their crane mats as they can be used in so many different scenarios.
You can find out more about our crane mats across our website, or of course, please feel free to get in touch and we will be more than happy to discuss your requirements.